Author Topic: DAYTONA BIKE WEEK MARCH 7-16, 2014  (Read 2721 times)

Offline Jumper

• XHRC Rider Moderator
  • XH Rider XXXXX
DAYTONA BIKE WEEK MARCH 7-16, 2014
« on: January 07, 2014, 01:47:43 PM »
Sitting down here in Virginia with 4-5 degree weather..Freezing my ass off with the wood stove cranking... Talked to Jonny from Sweden last night. He is down in Daytona with some Swedes and Tony out of Atlanta. He'll be back in March to do Daytona Bike Week.
Daytona Bike Week runs March 7-16. I was talking to a few Xer's and I believe that most will head down mid week and hang till the 16th. It's possible that the Excelsior-Henderson Road Club will be having a gathering along with some organized rides. Some thoughts are for a 100-200 mile round trip ride out to the middle of the state to some place for lunch and then back towards the East. Details will be forth coming once everything gets figured out. Most likely we will base ourselves out of the Palm Coast area with some camping up at the AMVETS campsite and others staying at Palm Coast Villas, both on A1A within a mile or two of each other. Other riding activities will include riding the loop, maybe a jaunt down to Ponce Inlet for Lunch one day, Main Street and the Racetrack as well as some Demo rides.
We are in the early stages of forming a plan. We are open to suggestions and ideas to make this a fun time on the Super X's! If you can come down for the week.. a few days.. a day, come on down and ride with us!

Jumper

Offline Jumper

• XHRC Rider Moderator
  • XH Rider XXXXX
Re: DAYTONA BIKE WEEK MARCH 7-16, 2014
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 05:48:20 PM »
 8)We are getting it together for Daytona!!!

Jumper